Please be advised all booking enquiries received will be answered open of business the following day if office is unattended at time of your enquiry.
Office hours include Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 6pm, Friday & Saturday 8.30am – 10.30pm, Sunday – Please use booking form for future enquiries, for urgent enquiries which need to be attended to on the day please txt 0422 362 698
Please use our Booking form to fill in the required information and we will get a staff enquiry sent out for you and return with photos of our available staff for your booking request including booking instructions. Evotique Entertainment always ensure our clients are delivered their hand picked staff for their event and we do not send replacements without our client consent.
- A deposit is mandatory upon any booking (price depending on services requested) and the remainder is paid to the staff on arrival in cash.
- minimum booking time required – we cater to bookings for 1 hour and above
- Any bookings after midnight incur a $30 surcharge
- We accept Credit Card Payments and direct deposit with a 1.4% surcharge
- Cancellation of bookings are non refundable, please be considerate the agency has put time & effort into organising your request and staff cancellation fees are paid via the agency to any bookings that staff may loose.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
- Please provide us with the correct address including street number & building name if possible with an alternative phone number contact for our contractor incase you are not reachable upon arrival. Our contractors are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to their start time for every function to avoid wasting the clients time.
- Please provide your entertainer/contractor with an appropriate area to get ready, a lot of effort goes into the preparation for any shift. If there is no appropriate space for our entertainer to utilise please let us know in advance so we can make alternative arrangements.
- If your booking involves outdoor areas or you require your selected contractor to tolerate unpredictable weather issues please advise us in advance & be aware that our staff pride themselves on quality appearance but may need to cover up with appropriate attire in given circumstances, they still feel the cold & work at their best when they are comfortable & warm. To avoid uncomfortable circumstances try to keep the party indoors in cooler seasons, provide heating (gas heaters) if you are hosting outdoor events & do not expect Evotique representatives to work in unnecessary weather (i.e. the rain, wind) when there is a healthy & happy area available to Utilise.
- For all companion bookings please remember to organise meeting in a noticeable area along with described attire so our representatives can easily recognise you.